RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Way behind

Never been the most disciplined guy, but I gotta get better at keeping this thing. If I don't write 'em down they fade, blend together, but then the come back at odd times and I swear then that I'll move 'em to the front of my brain with my more concrete memories, but it doesn't work, not often anyway. Oh well, here goes; working backwards...

Moving some stuff into an apartment in a big apartment building, the kind with an indoor hallway. A tall black man, Kenny perhaps, is offering help. I have a kiddie swimming pool and I dump the little bit of water that is left in it around the corner on the carpet in front of a neighbor's apartment. I go in and talk with Bryna, fold up the pool and notice that the apartment is starting to look neat. "We're reclaiming our apartment." I tell Bryna. When I wake up I'm bummed. Our apartment is still a mess.

I have a bit of a crush on a blond woman who works at the coffee shop I frequent. In this dream we're hanging out, we're naked and it's understood that I have a girlfriend and so we can kiss or have sex but it's okay to be affectionate, which is really quite nice. She lays on top of me and I wrap my arms around her, and I decide to ask permission to go on a road trip with her and to have a bit of an affair. It's common in my dreams for me to seek such permission. Funny that I don't seem to dream about cheating only about having an allowed dalliance. So, I ask for permission, permission is granted and we head off on our road trip. It's really fun and exciting to be on the road with a beautiful exciting women and to not be doing anything wrong. I feel happy and alive. Again (see next dream, working backwards remember) I'm really affected and can't shake the dream. This girl's working the next day when I go to get my coffee and I'm all flustered when I talk with her. I even leave without my coffee and have to go back and get it.

Another permission dream, only this time I'm with young Bryna, the 18 year old Bryna that I first fell in love with, and I have to ask the current Bryna for permission.
I wake up feeling really affected by this one. I think I miss the care free days when we had nothing but time for each other. And always I miss being on the road. I'm really looking forward to our honeymoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home