RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Puddle

Christian dream, second one this week (see Leaky Roof Fireworks). This time he's back and really clean cut looking, trimmer too, like he was when were young.
He tells me of an uncle who warned Christian's cousins to watch him since he was a drunk and a thief. Christian, who is on the wagon (sober) in this dream tells me how he responded by holding a bottle (he holds the bottle in much the way used to steal bottles years ago by sliding them into the fore arm of his jacket) and he hops into a puddle and acts drunk and crazy stomping around in the puddle. Christian is actually acting it out in a puddle as he describes it and people are stopping to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home