RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Leaky Roof, fireworks

The roof in the bathroom is leaking, the ceiling is buckling and I'm sure it's going to cave in. It does, in a big way. I run to my brother john and tell him that the ceiling has buckled. We run to the bathroom and the rain is coming right through the roof and ceiling to the pointer where it's practically raining in the bathroom and blowing at an angle into the hallway.
We head to the backyard and for some reason we climb the fence far from the house and then traversed the top of the fence rather than just climbing by the house. John does this well but I find I can't quite move swiftly along the top of the fence and so I hope down and climb the fence by the house, onto the house.
My mom is now up on the roof with me. At some point it stopped raining. There are nephews on the roof and one of them falls through the hole in the roof but is kept safe by all various bits of wreckage slowing his fall.
It's night then, my nephews are all holding full handfuls of bottle rockets and blowing 'em all off from their hands. I'm concerned, not for their safety but that they're not moving around as they do it, so they'll make it easy for the cops to get to 'em.
Later in the night, or maybe it was earlier, I dream that some kind of bulky dark guy with bleached hair and beard is calling my name. The guy catches up to me and it's my friend Christian. Christian has been incommunicado for the past year. In the dream he shows up out of nowhere and off the wagon. He is drunk and I start thinking about how I tell Anne that he is back and drinking again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home