RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Sea Monkey Savior

Last night I dreamt that I was making house calls to help people with their sea-monkeys. Somehow I had to make a delicious dinner as part of the process of fixing the sea-monkey tanks? I was eating the dinner and the girl whose tank I was working on was in her room waiting patiently for me to be done. I decided that on all future jobs I would let the customer eat the dinner, the dinner that HAD to be made to save the Sea-Monkeys. It was, and is, completely unclear to me how the two are related.

Dreamt that both my parents were at my house and they were huge. They were both trying to cook in my little tiny kitchen and I knew that was a bad idea (my parents are VERY estranged.) They had really big buts and their buts were battling for space as they were both bent over their culinary projects.

Dreamt that I was trying to arrange to have sex with the last girl I ever slept with before getting together with Bryna as a last harrah before getting married. For some reason I had to push my penis into a Styrofoam ball to leave an impression of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home