RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, May 23, 2008

backstage

Sometimes it's hard to decide what to share since I do dream about people I know. Usually I just change the name, but if I'm writing about a group I'm involved in and a limited number of people are in the group, well it's too easy to figure out who it is.
Oh well. If you're friends with me, you might have to deal with the fact that I occasionally dream about you naked.
SO then, I dreamt that my comedy troupe was performing in LA. I found out last minute that a friend of mine was opening for us. This friend is known for going on and on, usually way over the amount of time alloted when he performs. He's a good performer but his shows are always WAY too much of a good thing and tend to exhaust audiences. I try to, as politically as possible, convince the club booker not to have this go open but it is no use, and I find out we're actually the FOURTH troupe going on, though we're the headliner, in this case it sounds like a bad thing.
The backstage area and the club in general is crazy; split level, hallways and bridges and balconies and very strange. I found a dressing room area and one of the girls in my troupe walks by in a bathrobe that in real life is my wife's bathrobe. It's open and I can see her breast and belly. At first I'm flummoxed but I want to see more so after I pass I turn and initiate conversation. She's halfway into her dressing room but showing me more. In the dreams she has small breasts, in real life she has fairly large breasts. Her immodesty tells me she is probably open to fooling around and I decide I'd like to. I wake up though before anything actually happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home