RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Barak Tapan Hussein Obama Trivedi, Stand Up President

Last night dreamt Tapan was Barak Obama. I was touring with the President of The United States, doing stand up comedy. Rad.
I was working a shift at The Crest durring a music show. My friend Patrick was on stage playing an old timey key-tar which is funny because I don't think there is such a thing. Patrick kept talking between songs like he was the band leader, telling the audience what it's like to play a key-tar when you're used to a regular organ or piano keyboard. I was pretty sure he was just supposed to play and wasn't supposed to be talking to the audience all the time. The audience were really smart kids who knew all about old timey key-tars and what not.
I was trying out my jokes on the other Crest employees and they didn't think they were funny. Really they weren't. Things like "Hey wow, I bet you didn't expect to see the President of The United States doing stand up comedy tonight" or "Man, what if McCain had one because of racists? Would you really want to win that way? I mean how could you even govern?" In the dream these seemed like jokes, but only to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home