RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Almost sex and more almost sex

In the first dream I'm working for Spike and Mike still, I think. I say something about "Oh right, because I'm gay" in reference to someone implying that I'm gay and a stranger in front of me misunderstands and thinks I'm being homophobic I try to explain and somehow end up at a mean girls apartment where I feel older and clumsier and less hip than everyone else but I stay there for a couple of nights anyway. I end up lying on the ground making out with a thin girl and we're getting really hot and heavy, grinding away. She tells me not to drink anymore whine that the rest of the clique in the apartment have been messing with me after I pass out the past few nights. I wake up.

The next day I read a review of a friend's film where the reviewer goes on an on about how amazing another friend of mine is in the film. That night I dream that I'm at filmmaker friend's party and the friend who got the great review is there and we're slow dancing, she in a long, sleek silver dress. I whisper in her ear that I'd love to take her out and "wine and dine" her. I'm so turned on that I go to filmmaker friend's bathroom to masturbate. I observer her really cool toilet seat  and toilet seat cover, both hand carved hand painted wood monsters. I jerk off think about the friend in sleek dress and how good her body fest against mine and how nice it felt to whisper in her ear. Whatever I'm using as lube keeps failing me and I can't quite get to where I'm going. I wake up...

Last night I dreamt I was successful as a comic and somewhat famous. The details are blurry but I remember I was tired and stressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home