RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, June 03, 2011

Worst Dream Ever

Horrible, horrible, maybe worse dream ever. My little girl was dead, my wife flipped out so she went next door and killed her sister and her sister's baby with knife. But then the dream shifted and sister was okay but both babies were still dead. I was apologizing to sister and her husband. Sorry my wife killed your kid. She was really distressed over our kid dying. I thought about all the times that we had talked about people who've lost a child and it occured to me that we were now those people.
We lived in a nice house, everything was lit like a glossy commercial for a cleaning product and we were all dressed in catalog clothing and we all had hair product. very strange.

The next night I dreamed about being back at Bridgetown performing. I kept performing right after a guy with big curly hair and we were enjoying working together. I was ridiculously relaxed, like sloppy relaxed. I'd go onstage with no set list and just start talking and it went okay but I kept feeling like it could have been better. I was too caught up in lounging and snacking and breathing deep to be bothered to do the work to make it better though.

Last night I dreamed that I was going to have sex with some skinny girl who wasn't particularly attractive but she had an appealing personality and I knew it was a dream and kept talking myself out of feeling guilty, saying it's a dream, you're allowed do what you want. Then I met a prostitute who said it would be $20 and I'd have to rent a room. I thought the room was a bit much but she said she'd be happy to let me and a friend go halfsies on the room and on her. The dream skipped forward past the sex to me and said friend trying to evade police because girl turned out to be underage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home