RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, October 01, 2015

Comedian dreams

Dreamed I got an awesome blue suit to film my next special in and then got my nails painted a matching blue, and it looked really cool.

Also dreamed I went to visit Dan Murphy in Denver. Don doesn't live in Denver, but he did in my dream and right when I got there I remembered that I had a weekend of shows in Sacramento and that I needed to come home right away. Dan was trying to get his baby to go to sleep.

 And the night before last I dreamed that Hasan Minhaj invited me to work on a project with him but he didn't look like Hasan. He had his hair combed straight down over his forehead and thick glasses. I asked him about this and he said, "Yeah, it's my new look."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home