RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, October 12, 2015

I'm in a small rural town in the middle of festivities. They have a miniature or baby cow and they're trying to milk it but the cow is scared and trying to get away, and I'm getting upset because it keeps getting worse for the cow. Then a big man takes a weight with a handle attached, and hits the cow on the head hard enough to kill it. I take a black jack and go hit the guy, maybe mutliple times, I think my brain hit rewind and then redid this scene a few different ways which is a thing my brain does  sometimes in dreams. I was arrested and and taken to jail. When I get out, I'm at a small house on the main street and the guy is there but now he seems younger and he's very handsome and he explains his side. And I say, "You've been kind to me. Thanks." and I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home