RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, December 06, 2018

Dinner, Crumb

A few nights ago I dreamt that I had dinner with my friend Julie. Just a nice pleasant dream, having dinner with a friend, there were lots of rich pretty colors, reds and blues.

Last night my dream involved Crumb's Keep On Truckin' character. He was in an animation or something other than the logo I'm used to seeing him in and I was well familiar with him in this context when it suddenly dawned on me that it was the same character from the Keep On Trucking graphic. In only vaguely remember the dream, but at one point I was looking at a 3D digital image of the character.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home