RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Freeway, time travel, jerking off

I'm running on the freeway. There are cars but they're going pretty slow and they don't seem to find it weird that I'm running. We're all swerving to avoid puddles of oil. A beautiful white VW Camperbus passes me. I love it. I get to where I'm going, it's a gig where I'm performing. Joe's band is also performing. I'm wearing a dress. It's an ugly dress, not one I'd choose in real life. I put out my fist and all the members of the band touch fists with me and I say "What do we do" and they all say "KILL" and then they go up and start playing and I got futs with my dress in the mirrors.

I'm hanging out with a woman in her twenties and we're travelling backward in time and I tell her I can only have sex with her when we're back in time, not in the present. We're making out, in the present. She says no to sex so I go in the bathroom and jerk off. My cum is a blue gel, and abundant, just oozing out all over the place.

A woman in a tight white sweater puts her breasts so that their touching my nose, she's standing and I'm sitting. We're at a cafe I think. She asks if I want to go out sometime. I know she doesn't mean platonic-ally because, well, she's pushing her breasts in my face. I say okay, and I go into Target and find a private spot to jerk off. An employing is walking toward me so I stop. I walk through the store hoping they don't do anything. I help a few teenagers find things, hoping my helpfulness will encourage them to leave me be. They leave me be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home